Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #15: Aperture Cards

Time for another Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge

This week the challenge has been set by Melanie Holtz, and she would like to see Aperture Cards!

As you can see, I’ve gone for a very simple card.  Not even any stitching! *shock horror*  I didn’t want to distract too much from the gorgeous image, and the delicious DCWV La Creme papers.  The aperture was of course created with my Nestabilities.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Charlotte stamp - available at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

Charlotte has been coloured with Copics, and the list today is very simple: W00, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, W8

You can buy Charlotte HERE (or via the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps site if you are in Canada/US).  The adhesive crystals are available HERE.

That’s all from me, but do stop by the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge blog and check out the samples from the rest of the team!  And of course, we’d love to have you play along with us!

23 thoughts on “Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #15: Aperture Cards

1. SemSee

Oh, this is so beautiful Elaine! I adore how you’ve coloured Charlotte in B&W! WOW! I must have a go at that – so effective! love the simplicity of this card – it has such the WOW factor! Hugs, Sem x

2. Donna

I never would have thought to colour Charlotte in just black and grey’s Elaine…This card is just spectacular!! I LOVE every little thing about it!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work!! Xx

3. Elaine Livesey

Hi Elaine,
    Amazing! This is my favourite card I’ve seen on my blogland travels all week.
    (I’ll let you send it to me if you wish haha!).
    Simply stunning, very striking and jaw-dropping gorgeous. I love it.
    Love Elaine x

4. Rowena Barnard

So stunning Elaine! Love the colouring and the la creme papers are some of my faves-they just look so classy don’t they! I have your card you sent me on my craft table as inspiration-its so gorgeous! Do you remember what shimmerz you used on the flowers by any chance?

5. Kimmie

WOW!! Charlotte looks fabulous in black and white! So elegant and the window is awesome! What a gorgeous creation! You know…I’ve never done a card in black and white…you’ve inspired me….I have to do one!! Haha!

6. Anita

Wow, WOW! She is breathtaking in her simplicity( but overwhelming in your skill with your amazing colouring once again) So elegant and inspirational. Wow.
    Have a wonderful Sunday Elaine. Warmest wishes Anita.xx

7. lynn

I love your card, must try the black and white idea looks fab. I received this stamp and three others from you this week and am just off to upload onto my blog. Have had a go and made one card with each so far. Really pleased with them all. Many thanks for very prompt service and the inspiration too.

8. Melanie

Elaine, this is just absolutely stunning!! I love this card. The front reminds me of a cameo locket…I used to sneak into my mom’s jewelry box when I was little to borrow it for dress up!! This is just so elegant…WOW!!!

9. Kim G.

Oh my Goodness Elaine is this so darn cute! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this adorable card! It truly takes my breath away! Can you take a trip over the pond and teach me to color as beautifully as you?! WOW so elegant and gorgeous!!
    Hugs~ Kim