Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - available at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps August Release Preview Day 3 & Spooky Challenge!

We’re sharing more peeks at the new Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps release today!  More Halloween fun, PLUS a challenge!  As it’s Saturday, it’s time for a new Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge, and the theme is perfect (almost like it was planned ;-) ) – create something with a SPOOKY theme!

The new release will be available direct from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps in Canada AND from Quixotic Paperie in UK/Europe on Sunday 21st August 2011.

Today the Krafty Girls are previewing the new images from Krafty Artist – Annie Rodrigue.   Once you’ve checked out my card below, pop on over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Blog to find out who else has a peek to share.  Hop around and leave some comments because TWO lucky commenters will win three of Annie’s new stamps from the release (see the KKS blog for full details)!

Plus this week’s challenge winner will win their choice of stamp from the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps range!  Plenty of chances to win this week, so get stuck in!

On my card today I am featuring “Mr Punkinhead”.  Now, can anyone guess what my favourite film might be? ;-)

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - available at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

Coloured with Copic Markers on Make it Colour Blending Card.  The fantastic designer paper is from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6×6 pad (also available in 12×12).  Bow tied with the Bow-Easy template and accented with a brad.

I distressed all the edges with Distress Ink – Soot Black.  Not thrilled with the way it turned out around the image, but hey-ho, that’s what you get for being heavy handed!

That’s all from me today!  Hope you’ve enjoyed the previews.  Check in tomorrow for the big release day hop!

39 thoughts on “Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps August Release Preview Day 3 & Spooky Challenge!

1. Jennie Harris

Loving this card. The web paper is spookalicious. I quite like the darker edges, it makes him look as if he is glowing. Inspiring as always. BOO-tiful job. Sorry couldn’t resist, lol.

Jennie

2. Craftilicious

Oh, I have to have him – reminds me of the nightmare before christmas and that was what my hubby and I saw on our first date 18 years ago….

3. Kt Dragonfly

This is Halloween, everyone scream
    Wont’ ya please make way for a very special guy
    Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin patch
    Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King!
    This is Halloween, this is Halloween
    Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
    In this town we call home
    Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

Hehehehe :D brill card!

4. Karen R (ON/CA)

Wow – great image and papers! Love the shading around your guy. Don’t think you were heavy handed at all. The image pops!
    Karen

5. Amy Y

This is awesome Elaine! I love your coloring, of course, and the shading you did around him…it looks so cool! Your cards are always works of art!

6. Kris S.

Love the coloring job and the choice of background papers compliment nicely. I agree with previous comments your cards are a works of art.

7. Shanna

Awesome card I love how simple it is. I actually just go this paper pad today lol. I cannot wait to start making some sppoky cards!

8. Anne-Marie

I got those papers 2 days ago, and haven’t had a chance to play with ‘em yet….sigh.
    Love what you did with this…..the image looks great with the darker edge…can’t improve on perfection, lol!

9. Sanne

Well done! I really like this card. This image is really cool! Love the shadowing! I will join this challenge, I love Halloween!

Hugs Sanne

10. Linxx

I don’t agree, I really like the creepy feel you get from the darker edges of the image. Love the “two-faced” character of the background!