This month Kristy, the artist and owner of Some Odd Girl stamps is having a celebration. In honour of her 31st birthday, this month there are 31 days of tutorials, how tos and giveaways. There’s lots going on, and you can join in now over on Kristy’s “The Odd Girl” blog. Today is the 10th day, so make sure that you scroll back through and check out the previous posts in this event!
For the step by step info, you will need to visit my post over on The Odd Girl blog. But before you hop over there, here’s my card!
- Stamp set: Some Odd Girl Stamps – Winter Friends
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Make it Colour Blending Card
- Markers: ShinHan Touch Twin brush markers
- Designer Paper: Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet
- Dies: Spellbinders Grand Ovals and Grand Scalloped Ovals, MFT Die-Namics Photo Corners
That’s it! Hope you enjoy the step by step and perhaps find it useful.