Make it Crafty - Lucy's Broken Dolly - www.quixoticcards.com/blog

19 Days Till Christmas! One of Those Days!

Make it Crafty - Lucy's Broken Dolly - www.quixoticcards.com/blog

There are only 19 days til Christmas!

The MiC gang thought it would be fun to have a ‘grown up’ advent calendar as we count down the days til Christmas full of inspiration just for us creative minds!  I am joining in today as one of the special guests.  As a former member of the MiC Gang and a UK stockist for the Make it Crafty range of products, I was thrilled to join in.

Each day a sneak peek will be revealed on the MiC store blog with a link for you to follow “to open the door”.

All you have to do is stop by the store blog each day to open the next door!

PLUS Zoe has Christmas Candy full of lots of crafty goodies that you don’t want to miss out on!

AND THERE’S MORE GIFTS

But what’s even more exciting is that you will have a chance to win the Make it Crafty goodies that I have played with today!!

By leaving a comment on this post you could win

Lucy with Broken Dolly rubber stamp & Round Leaves chipboard pack!

The comments will stay open until the 31st of December and the winners will be announced in the New Year on the MiC store blog. You can join us for all 24 days – giving you 24 chances to win some MiC goodies! If you join us late, simply go back to the start and catch up!

This is what I have created with my MiC goodies!

Make it Crafty - Lucy with Broken Dolly - www.quixoticcards.com/blog

As you can see I have used the brilliant Lucy’s Broken Dolly rubber stamp, along with Make it Crafty Round Leaves chipboard embellishments which I coloured with pencils (both also available direct from MIC).

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Make it Colour Blending Card and coloured with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.

Don’t forget to leave a comment below before December 31st and stop by the Make it Crafty Store blog to ‘open the door’ to 24 other inspirational projects!

Thank you so much for joining us and we wish you and your loved ones a wonderful loving Christmas.

86 thoughts on “19 Days Till Christmas! One of Those Days!

1. Pingback: Make it Crafty Store – 19 days to go…

2. Zoe

Gorgeous E! Thanks so much for joining the fun! I LOVE how vibrant the chipboard looks! Beautiful clean design and amazingly coloured. xo

3. Trudie Howard

I was right!! After seeing the sneek peak on FB, I instantly thought it was your work!! lol!! Does that make me sound like a stalker!! lol!! O love how you colour and bring such life and realisum to everything. Thansk for sharing again Elaine, xx

4. Leanne

Hi Elaine! Hehehe, this image cracks me up each time I see it. Maybe because it reminds me of my childhood. lol.. So many Barbies with their heads pulled off, traumatizing then, but hilarious now. Love the vibrant colors on the leaves and the CAS design. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

5. Amy Jones#8546

Wow…Ive seen that face before….I think all parents have at one point in time…lol Great cards. Love your coloring.

6. Suzi

Ho! Ho! Ho! she is one unhappy little girl, looks like Santa needs to add a new dolly to bring her smile back. lol. Fantastic colouring Elaine.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

7. Paula

Hiya and happy Thursday. What a lovely spoiled child bwahahahaha, dont we all wish we had one of these. NO!!! Although my mum did say I was a tantrum thrower lol, thanks mum..

You have really done a good job on her and really bought her ‘tude out. Thank you for sharing

8. Maryann

Oh my goodness, I just love this one here. It looks exactly like my little granddaughter, when she gets mad ha ha ha. Wonderful work.

9. Angi@MakingMayhem

Cute, cute, cute! I love her pouty face and you did such a wonderful job of coloring her up! So now I’m wondering if she’s upset because the dolly is broken or did SHE break the dolly? lol

10. Embossing Queen

Love it! Colours you have used are fantastic. The touch of craft card really sets the image off. The coloured chipboard leaves really stand out on the dotted design paper. Thanks for sharing.