I’ve always had a passion for creating things and for playing with paper, pens etc. I’ve also always been a hoarder! My passion for stamping really started in 2007/2008 when I first discovered Magnolia Stamps and other fun to colour images.
In 2009 I took the leap and turned what I love into what I do, by opening my online craft store - Quixotic Paperie. This adventure has given me lots of fun opportunities and allowed me to immerse myself in my love of stamping and papercrafting.
Aside from crafting, I love to read and am a complete bibliophile with groaning bookshelves. If I’m not stroking pretty papers, I’m bound to be stroking first editions or curled up with my nose in one. I’m also a gamer, and an all round geek-girl.
I live on the South coast of England with my partner Paul and our Staffie.
Owner of Quixotic Paperie – online papercrafting store June 2009 – present
- Craft Stamper Magazine August 2010 – “Beach Babes” – Copic Airbrushing tutorial p40-42
- Craft Stamper Magazine November 2010 – Stamping Contrasts – Stempelglede Angelic Greetings p21
- Craft Stamper Magazine December 2010 – Christmas Cheer – Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps p40-41
- Craft Stamper Magazine September 2011 – Idea Gallery – Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps card
- Let’s Make Cards! Issue 33 June 2010 – 3 Ways With Sketch Feature – The Greeting Farm card p30
- Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine August 2011 – Copic Skin Tone Tutorial & Make it Crafty/Whimsy Stamps merged scene card
- Craft Stamper Magazine April 2012 – Stamping Contrasts feature – Whimsy Stamps Vintage Transportation card.
- Splitcoast Stampers Weekly Inkling 28th March 2012 Tutorial – “No Lines” Colouring with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.
- Craft Stamper Magazine August 2012 (p28-30) -Fairy Magic – alcohol marker background step by step featuring Make it Crafty stamps and lasercut chipboard.
- Craft Stamper Magazine February 2013 (p20) – Stamping Contrasts – “Stand Out” card featuring Susana Loves Stamps Blank Canvas collection stamps.
- Papercraft Essentials Magazine – PE93 April 2013 – Coffee Break Feature – SCACD Oddly Sweet Curiosities – Clueless card
- Papercraft Essentials Magazine – PE96 July 2013 – Pull Out & Keep – Stamping Bella Uptown Girls feature
- YouTube Channel – marker videos
- Some Odd Girl Stamps – Winter Sky tutorial
- Some Odd Girl Stamps – Colouring with alcohol based markers
- Color Me Copic Blog: Colouring Clothes with Copic Markers
- Color Me Copic Blog: Colouring Teddy Bears & Animals with Copic Markers
- ShinHan Artisan & Product Education Specialist – Touch Twin Marker Blog & Touch Twin Challenge Blog September 2011 – current
- Stamping Bella September 2012 – current (previously May 2010 – June 2011)
- The Greeting Farm – Guest Designer – March 2013 Release Previews
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps – September 2009 – 17th February 2013
- Susana’s Custom Art & Card Design / SCACD Stamps (past May 2010 to November 2011)
- Make it Colourful – colouring challenge blog associated with Make it Crafty (past April 2011 – October 2011)
- Mo’s Digital Pencil “Dream Team” (past October 2009 to July 2011)
- Sunday’s With Crissy - Crissy Armstrong’s monthly digital challenge blog (past February 2011 to July 2011)
- Color Me Copic (past)
- Copic Colour Challenge (past)
Just For Fun