Join me today for a fun CAS Stamping Bella card design featuring one of my favourite rubber stamp sets.
Join me today for a fun Copic Northern Lights effect background and a Stamping Bella Christmas card design featuring one of the latest releases.
Join me today for a cute reindeer Christmas card featuring Stamping Bella’s Rudolph the Skating Reindeer rubber stamp set.
Today I’m sharing a fun autumn card design and a video showing me colouring a pumpkin using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Post features a stamp from the recently released Stamping Bella Set of Pumpkins stamp set, and the coordinating Cut It Out die set.
I’ve got a sweet, clean and simple handmade card design to share with you today, featuring the adorable Stamping Bella Harry the Stuffie rubber stamp set. Click through to check it out!
I’ve got a sweet, clean and simple handmade card design to share with you today, featuring the adorable Stamping Bella Peaches the Stuffie rubber stamp set. This one is perfect to send to a friend or loved one who is having a rough time. Click through to check it out!
Today should be Marker Geek Monday over on the Stamping Bella blog. Unfortunately, last week was a bit stressful here.
To add to her list of misfortune, my poor girl has been having trouble with her hind legs. I’m hoping it is something a period of rest might take care of, but we’re seeing the vet tomorrow to check whether that is the case. Fingers crossed.
I’ve been a bit sad, a bit worried, and a bit tied up trying to ensure that she stays fairly quiet and rests her legs (easier said than done with a Staffie). Not exactly conducive to getting much colouring (or any) done. Over the weekend however, we did a little rearranging here, so I can spend some time at my desk while she snoozes. Fingers crossed for a better week this week, and some much needed colour!
In the meantime, here’s a round up of all my recent Stamping Bella colouring posts here on this blog and over on the Stamping Bella blog. If you’ve missed any, or want to go back and revisit them, these round up lists might come in handy!
Stamping Bella Colouring Posts:
Here’s the list of recent colouring posts here on this blog featuring Stamping Bella stamp images:
- Flowersbehindmybackabella – Simple Background video & Card
- Colouring with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers feat. Thinkingofyouabella
- Colouring with Polychromos Pencils vs Prismacolor feat. Flowersbehindmybackabella
- Create Quick and Easy Texture using Copic Colorless Blender feat. Hula Chick
- Colouring Stamping Bella Edna Needs a Martini
- Colouring Pumpkins using Coloured Pencils feat. Set of Pumpkins
- Festive Copic Pleats & Folds Step by Step & Video feat. Christmasgiftabella
- Adding a Fun, Easy Copic Background to Your Stamped Images feat. Casey has a Cornucopia
- Copic Colouring Christmas Baubles feat. Meowy Christmas
- Copic Reindeer Colour Combos & Earth Tones feat. Rudolph the Skating Reindeer
Marker Geek Monday Posts:
Here’s the list of Marker Geek Monday posts over on the Stamping Bella blog:
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Skin Tones #1
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Hair Combos #1
- Marker Geek Monday Basic Fur Colouring with Markers
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Pig Colour Combos
- Marker Geek Monday Colouring Cute Elephants with Copic Markers
- Marker Geek Monday Cool Chick Copic Combos
- Marker Geek Monday Pencils & Markers #1 (Coloured Pencils vs Coloured Pencils over a marker base.)
- Marker Geek Monday Petunia Pig in Coloured Pencil
- Marker Geek Monday Budget Colouring with Crayola Pencils
- Marker Geek Monday Colouring Red with Copics (Includes bonus Cherry Chick Copic Colour Map.)
- Marker Geek Monday Simple Copic Colouring Combos incl 4 bonus Copic Colour Maps for Monique Loves Macarons
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Colouring Edna Video & Bonus Copic Colour Map
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Colour Charts (using the Copic chart and Sandy Allnock’s Hex Chart)
- Marker Geek Monday Keeping it Simple with Copics includes link to Spectrum Noir comparison chart
- Marker Geek Monday Copic & ProMarker Colour Matching
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Hair Combos #2 featuring Thinkingofyouabella (includes video)
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Pleats and Folds Step by Step with Colouring Video featuring Flowersbehindmybackabella
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Colouring a Ruffled Skirt Step by Step with Colouring Video featuring Tiny Townie Bree
- Marker Geek Monday Colouring with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens featuring Thinkingofyouabella
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Colouring Quick and Easy Fairy Wings featuring Edna Needs a Martini
- Marker Geek Monday #TheDailyMarker30Day Round Up feat. lots of Stamping Bella
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Colouring Easy Curly Hair feat. Edna Needs a Martini
- Marker Geek Monday Give Your Cards the WOW Factor with a Galaxy Background
- Marker Geek Monday Paper Choices for Coloured Pencil feat. Manly Chicks
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Colour Combos for Pumpkins feat. Set of Pumpkins
- Marker Geek Monday Colouring a Detailed Stamp Image feat Casey has a Cornucopia
- Marker Geek Monday Easy Winter Background using Copics feat. Chickadeer
- Marker Geek Monday Coloured Pencil Colour Combos for Reindeer feat. Rudolph the Skating Reindeer
You can watch all my Stamping Bella colouring videos in the playlist below or in HD over on YouTube.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.
Don’t want to miss out on future posts? Subscribe to my RSS feed in your favourite blog reader or subscribe via email using the form over in the sidebar.
If you want to keep an eye on what I’m colouring on a daily(ish) basis, follow me over on Instagram where I share frequent peeks at the colouring I’m doing along with other day to day snaps.
Please note that in order to assist with the running of this blog I do use affiliate links from time to time and there may be some in this post, denoted with a *. Please see my About page for more information.
I’ve got a cute elephant card design to share with you today, featuring an adorable rubber stamp from Stamping Bella. Click through to check it out!
I’ve got a humorous card design to share with you today, featuring one of Mo Manning’s brilliant images available as a rubber stamp through Stamping Bella.
Join me today for a quick look at some of the Copic Earth tones and suggestions for Copic reindeer colour combos to use on Stamping Bella’s new Rudolph rubber stamp images!