It’s time for a challenge over at the Touch Twin Markers & More challenge blog! This time it’s a COLOUR CHALLENGE!
Our challenge colors:
can use any coloring medium.
- Post a link to your entry HERE.
- Post a link to our challenge on your blog.
- Please do not combine this challenge with more than 5 challenges.
- No back linking. Your project must be new.
A little bit of waffle:
I had a great time last weekend colouring and watching films, generally catching up on colouring work that needs to be done, and recharging a little! I cannot believe how quickly the weeks are flying by, and this last week has been no exception.
I’m seeing a little light at the end of the work tunnel that I need to get through, and then I am hoping to make a few little changes here on the blog to make things a bit more interesting and fun! So, watch this space.
On my card I have used an adorable set from Market Street Stamps – Pawprints On Our Hearts. So sweet, and of course I am a complete sucker for canine themed stamps!
News from Quixotic Paperie:
Lots of new arrivals lately! Here’s a quick summary of some of the gorgeous stash now in stock:
* CRAFT STAMPER APRIL 2012 *
* 6×6 PADS FROM PRIMA, ECHO PARK, FANCY PANTS *
* NEW SOME ODD GIRL STAMPS RELEASE *
* NEW ARTISTIC OUTPOST STAMP SETS *
* KRAFTIN KIMMIE STAMPS FEBRUARY RELEASE *
* SCACD NEW SYLVIA ZET, ELISABETH BELL & VICTORIA CASE *
* MAKE IT CRAFTY FAIRY STAMPS *