Read on for a round up of my Marker Geek Monday posts for Stamping Bella and links to my YouTube Copic colouring videos.
What is Marker Geek Monday?
If you’re recently joining me here, you may not be aware that I am a colourist for rubber stamp company Stamping Bella. This year we started a new article series over on the official Stamping Bella blog – Marker Geek Monday – which is basically me waffling about markers and colouring in general. My aim is to inspire stampers to play with colour and get the most from their Stamping Bella stamps!
Marker Geek Monday Post Round Up:
Here’s a list of the Marker Geek Monday post series so far, for your reference! Posts include pinnable images showing colour combinations etc, videos and general tips/info.
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Skin Tones #1
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Hair Combos #1
- Marker Geek Monday Basic Fur Colouring with Markers
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Pig Colour Combos
- Marker Geek Monday Colouring Cute Elephants with Copic Markers
- Marker Geek Monday Cool Chick Copic Combos
- Marker Geek Monday Pencils & Markers #1 (Coloured Pencils vs Coloured Pencils over a marker base.)
- Marker Geek Monday Petunia Pig in Coloured Pencil
- Marker Geek Monday Budget Colouring with Crayola Pencils
- Marker Geek Monday Colouring Red with Copics (Includes bonus Cherry Chick Copic Colour Map.)
- Marker Geek Monday Simple Copic Colouring Combos incl 4 bonus Copic Colour Maps for Monique Loves Macarons
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Colouring Edna Video & Bonus Copic Colour Map
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Colour Charts (using the Copic chart and Sandy Allnock’s Hex Chart)
- Marker Geek Monday Keeping it Simple with Copics includes link to Spectrum Noir comparison chart
- Marker Geek Monday Copic & ProMarker Colour Matching
- Marker Geek Monday Copic Hair Combos #2 featuring Thinkingofyouabella (includes video)
Copic Marker Colouring Videos:
I filmed Copic marker colouring videos for all of the images in the latest Stamping Bella release. You can find all of these over on my Marker Geek Youtube Channel in my Stamping Bella Video Playlist (which includes other videos featuring Stamping Bella images including my Copic Galaxy colouring video previously seen in the blog post: Copic Galaxy Background Colouring Video).
Copic Marker Colour Palettes:
If you purchase stamps from Stamping Bella, you will be able to obtain a free Copic Colour Map showing the colours used on the product images seen on the packaging and website. See HERE for details.
You can also find bonus Copic Colour Maps in my Marker Geek Monday posts from time to time, which I have collected into one page over on the Stamping Bella blog – Bonus Copic Colour Maps.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.
Don’t want to miss out on future posts? Subscribe to my RSS feed in your favourite blog reader or subscribe via email using the form over in the sidebar.
If you want to keep an eye on what I’m colouring on a daily(ish) basis, follow me over on Instagram where I share frequent peeks at the colouring I’m doing along with other day to day snaps.
Please note that in order to assist with the running of this blog I do use affiliate links from time to time and there may be some in this post, denoted with a *. Please see my About page for more information.