Today I’m sharing a fun autumn card design and a video showing me colouring a pumpkin using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Post features a stamp from the recently released Stamping Bella Set of Pumpkins stamp set, and the coordinating Cut It Out die set.
CAS Stamping Bella Set of Pumpkins Card:
Card Making Supplies:
Stamp: Stamping Bella Set of Pumpkins stamp set & sentiment from Tiny Townie Patricia loves Pumpkins stamp set.
Stamping Bella Set of Pumpkins Cut It Out Die set (save 15% by buying the stamp and die bundle)
I stamped the image and sentiment using Ranger Archival ink in Jet Black UK link* / US link*. I used my MISTI stamp tool UK link*/US link* for all stamping, it was particularly helpful when positioning and stamping the sentiment!
Colouring a Pumpkin using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens:
Watch me colouring the pumpkin stamp in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.
The video includes annotations showing all the colours used.
BONUS: you can also see how easy it is to use the coordinating Cut It Out Dies in the video above!
- If you make a mistake, as you can see I did in the video by smudging ink on my paper, carefully use water to correct it! I used water in a water brush to activate the ink and then blotted it using some tissue. By doing this I was able to lift most of the colour.
- Vary your results by using different amounts of colour – laying down less of the darker shade will enable you to achieve lighter colours overall.
More Zig Clean Color Posts:
- Marker Geek Monday Colouring a Cute Reindeer using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- Colouring with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens feat. Stamping Bella
- Marker Geek Monday Colouring with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- Colouring in Imagimorphia Colouring Book with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.
Don’t want to miss out on future posts? Subscribe to my RSS feed in your favourite blog reader or subscribe via email using the form over in the sidebar.
If you want to keep an eye on what I’m colouring on a daily(ish) basis, follow me over on Instagram where I share frequent peeks at the colouring I’m doing along with other day to day snaps.
Please note that in order to assist with the running of this blog I do use affiliate links from time to time and there may be some in this post, denoted with a *. Please see my About page for more information.