Uptown Girl Brynn has a Baby Shower Card:
Stamp set used: Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Brynn has a Baby Shower
I love colouring Brynn, she’s just so pretty and that dress is really fun to colour!
Card Supply List:
- Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Brynn has a Baby Shower stamp set (UK link)
- Make it Colour Blending Cardstock
- My Favourite Things Hybrid Ink Black Licorice
- Copic Sketch Markers* (US link*) (see video below for colours used)
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen* (US link*)
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen* (US link*)
- MISTI Stamping Tool* (US link*)
- My Favorite Things Hearts & Stripes 6×6 Paper Pack* (US link*)
Copic Colouring Video:
Watch the video below or in HD over on my Marker Geek YouTube Channel.
Full Copic Marker colour info can be found in the video!
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.
Don’t want to miss out on future posts? Subscribe to my RSS feed in your favourite blog reader or subscribe via email using the form over in the sidebar.
If you want to keep an eye on what I’m colouring on a daily(ish) basis, follow me over on Instagram where I share frequent peeks at the colouring I’m doing along with other day to day snaps. You can also follow my page on Facebook if you’d like to connect over there.
Please note that in order to assist with the running of this blog I do use affiliate links from time to time and there may be some in this post, denoted with a *. Please see my About page for more information.