Today I have a sweet little card and a colouring video to share with you!
Stamping Bella Harry the Stuffie gets Happy Mail:
I love the STUFFIES range at Stamping Bella, and the little guy on today’s card is no exception. So sweet, and great for practicing colouring furry textures.
I’m featuring Harry over on the Stamping Bella blog today for my regular Spotlight On feature. You can see that post, with lots of inspiration from the Bellariffic Babes, by clicking here: Spotlight On: Harry the Stuffie Stamp Set.
Harry the Stuffie Copic Colouring Video:
I thought I would create a new card featuring Harry, and filmed the colouring process this time. You can watch me colouring Harry below or in HD over on YouTube.
Full Copic info is supplied in the video.
Harry the Stuffie Card:
Card Supply List:
- Stamping Bella Harry the Stuffie stamp set (US link)
- Make it Colour Blending Card
- My Favourite Things Hybrid Ink Black Licorice
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad* (US link*) (Worn Lipstick)
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool* (US link*)
- Copic Sketch Markers* (US link*) (see video above for colours used)
- MFT DieNamics Stitched Circle Scallop Frames die set (US link*)
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Stackables Small die set (US link*)
- Old Prima 6×6 papers
- MISTI Stamping Tool* (US link*)
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you. Join me tomorrow for more peeks at the upcoming release.
Don’t want to miss out on future posts? Subscribe to my RSS feed in your favourite blog reader or subscribe via email using the form over in the sidebar.
If you want to keep an eye on what I’m colouring on a daily(ish) basis, follow me over on Instagram where I share frequent peeks at the colouring I’m doing along with other day to day snaps. You can also follow my page on Facebook if you’d like to connect over there.
Please note that in order to assist with the running of this blog I do use affiliate links from time to time and there may be some in this post, denoted with a *. Please see my About page for more information.