As promised, I’m back to share the coloured pencil colouring process from Thursday’s card with a video and some useful post links.
Tiny Townie Poppy Double Pocket Card:
You can get full details for my card and watch the card-making process in my previous post HERE.
Tiny Townie Garden Girl Poppy in Coloured Pencil Video:
Now watch me colour Poppy using Polychromos pencils in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.
- Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Garden Girl Poppy (die also available)
- Stamping Bella Flower Sentiments Set
- MFT Extreme Black ink pad*
- Plain White 250gsm cardstock – UK (NOTE: I usually buy a Pick & Mix Mega Box, which is the most cost-effective)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Coloured Pencils* UK Link*
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.
Don’t want to miss out on future posts? Subscribe to my RSS feed in your favourite blog reader or subscribe via email using the form over in the sidebar.
If you want to keep an eye on what I’m colouring on a daily(ish) basis, follow me over on Instagram where I share frequent peeks at the colouring I’m doing along with other day to day snaps. You can also follow my page on Facebook if you’d like to connect over there.
Please note that in order to assist with the running of this blog I do use affiliate links from time to time and there may be some in this post, denoted with a *. Please see my About page for more information.