As promised, today I am sharing a video of the colouring process for the stamped scenes on my Fairy Tale Twist & Pop Card.
Fairy Tale Twist & Pop Card Colouring Video:
You can see the photos and full details for my card, including a video of the card-making process in my previous post HERE.
Now watch me colour the scenes featured on the card in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.
- Stamping Bella Fairy Tale Squidgies set
- Stamping Bella Squidgy Castle set
- Stamping Bella Set of Unicorns set
- Stamping Bella Unicorn Sentiment set
- Stamping Bella Unicorn Add-Ons set
- Stamping Bella Irish Chicks set
- Stamping Bella Adventure Sentiment set
- Make it Colour Blending Card (for Copic colouring)
- MFT Extreme Black ink pad*
- Copic Markers
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.
Don’t want to miss out on future posts? Subscribe to my RSS feed in your favourite blog reader or subscribe via email using the form over in the sidebar.
If you want to keep an eye on what I’m colouring on a daily(ish) basis, follow me over on Instagram where I share frequent peeks at the colouring I’m doing along with other day to day snaps. You can also follow my page on Facebook if you’d like to connect over there.
Please note that in order to assist with the running of this blog I do use affiliate links from time to time and there may be some in this post, denoted with a *. Please see my About page for more information.