This month I seem to be a little obsessed with both shaker cards and mermaids, so today I’ve got a card and video covering both bases!
Mermaid Shaker Card:
I have to admit, I’m a little in love with those colours!
And those sequins…oh my!
Mermaid Shaker Card Video:
Now watch me put the card together in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.
- Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Mermaid stamp set
- Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Mermaid Cut it Out die set
- Distress Oxide Ink Pads* / US Link*
- Strathmore Bristol Vellum Surface paper* / US Link*
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils* / US Link*
- Plain White 250gsm cardstock (PaperMillDirect)
- White 580gsm cardstock (PaperMillDirect)
- MFT Dienamics Stitched Rectangle Frames Die Set
- Fabri-tac Glue* / US Link*
- Paper Smooches Hello die set
- MISTI Stamp Positioner
- Sequins/Shaker Mix from Lucy’s Cards
Over To You!
Share your personal favourite Stamping Bella creations with us. We LOVE to see what you’ve been creating with Stamping Bella stamps. Share a link to your latest Stamping Bella card in the comments below, or an old favourite you made a while ago. Tell us what your favourite stamps are. Are there any additions you would like to see to the range? Let us know!
Another way to connect is by joining us in the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook Group and share your pictures.
If you are posting your images online, we would love to see them on Instagram and all the platforms mentioned above. To make it easier for us to find you just use #markergeekmonday and/or #stampingbella as a hashtag. Even better tag me @markergeek and @stampingbella . We love it when you connect, so don’t be shy!
Until next time, HAPPY STAMPING!