The mermaid and shaker card fixation is still going strong!
Mermaid Shaker Card:
That black sparkle cardstock… I’m obsessed.
Simple Mermaid Shaker Card Video:
Watch me put the card together in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.
Tiny Townie Mermaid Copic Colouring Video:
I created this card using an image I already had on hand, coloured last year in fact! If you would like to see how I coloured the mermaid, you can watch my Copic colouring video below or in HD over on YouTube.
- Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Mermaid stamp set
- Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Mermaid Cut it Out die set
- Stamping Bella Under the Sea sentiment stamp set
- Plain White 250gsm cardstock (PaperMillDirect)
- Charcoal Sparkle Cardstock (PaperMillDirect)
- White 580gsm cardstock (PaperMillDirect)
- White Fun Foam
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Stackables Die Set
- Fabri-tac Glue* / US Link*
- Scor-Tape* / US Link*
- MISTI Stamp Positioner
- Sequins/Shaker Mix from Lucy’s Cards
Over To You!
Share your personal favourite Stamping Bella creations with us. We LOVE to see what you’ve been creating with Stamping Bella stamps. Share a link to your latest Stamping Bella card in the comments below, or an old favourite you made a while ago. Tell us what your favourite stamps are. Are there any additions you would like to see to the range? Let us know!
Another way to connect is by joining us in the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook Group and share your pictures.
If you are posting your images online, we would love to see them on Instagram and all the platforms mentioned above. To make it easier for us to find you just use #markergeekmonday and/or #stampingbella as a hashtag. Even better tag me @markergeek and @stampingbella . We love it when you connect, so don’t be shy!
Until next time, HAPPY STAMPING!